Feel free to include product names, descriptions and pricing.
Please include information like whether you will have standing banners, etc.
Please upload pictures of your product and logo.
- 1. All booths will be housed in the reception area of the ballroom. [Note: there shall be no selling or prospecting outside of this area]
2. A standard area includes a 6 feet table with two chairs. Vendors should wear his/her identification badge at all times while in the Vendor area and in the ballroom.
3. No food, beverage or novelties may be brought into the facility or sold or passed out. This includes gum, candy, water, etc.
4. Full payment for the booth must be made by April 20, 2018. NO REFUND.
5. Use of space – Nothing shall be posted on or tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to the walls, floors or other parts of the Vendor area without permission.; You can not sublet your space to any other Vendor to display merchandise that you do not normally sell; No music should be played by individual vendors in the Vendor area.
6. Set up of booths will be done on Saturday, April 28, 2018, as early as 6:00 am ad dismantle of booths should be completed by 3:00 pm on Saturday, April 28, 2018.
7. Liability –The Vendor shall indemnify The Breakthrough Fellowship (The Ellipsis Experience) against all claims, demands, actions, expenses, damages, penalties, or proceedings arising out of or in any way connected with the exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof. Vendors will be required to meet the
cost of making good any damage to floors, walls, structures, and accessories.
8. Each Vendor and his/her employees agrees to abide by these conditions, it being understood and agreed that the sole control of the Vendor area rests with the representatives of The Breakthrough Fellowship (The Ellipsis Experience).
9. The Church shall have sole authority to interpret and enforce all rules and regulations contained herein, and to make any amendments thereto and to make such further rules and regulations as shall be necessary for the orderly conduct at the Conference.
Please type you name as confirmation of your agreement of terms stated above. Once, payment is submitted, we expect that you abide to this agreement.
Vendor Table Payment
• All vendor booths will be housed in the reception area of the ballroom
• This rate includes a 6 foot table, two chairs and an identification badge.